Lockey 2900 MG Narrow Stile Digital Deadbolt
LOCKEY 2900 MG NARROW STILE DIGITAL DEADBOLT
Lockey 2900 MG Keyless Mechanical Digital Mortised Deadbolt Door Lock. For narrow stile doors is a bump proof, pick proof, mechanical keyless door lock that does not require wires, batteries or electricity.
Five-ply laminated steel bolt with concealed hardened steel pin for maximum security.
Marine Grade digital keypads made for salt water environment.
- Bump Proof
- Pick Proof
- 27mm Backset
- 35mm Bolt Throw, the lock bolt is 15mm thick
- Five-ply laminated steel bolt with concealed hardened steel pin for maximum security
- Fits Doors 44mm to 50mm thick
- For Right Or Left Handed Doors/Changeable Handling
- Combination can be changed
- Morticed lock body: height 152mm x depth 41mm x width 25mm
- Mortice lock faceplate: height 174mm x width 25mm
- Outside open by code, inside alawys free to open by handle
Simply write your chosen 4 or 5 digit combination (No digit may be used twice) on the order page under Extra notes, and we will set the digital lock combination to your chosen code for you before we dispatch.
Ryobi 2550 series is a versatile commercial door closer. Suitable for doors upto 80kg in weight.
Lockey mechanical digital lock gate box are custom made in steel with all holes predrilled for the Lockey 2900 Digital Deadbolt or the Lockey 2950 Digital Hookbolt, and can be welded or bolted on.
With this stainless steel gate box and a Lockey 2900 or 2950 Digital Lock you can now add a lock to your round pipe chain link wire gate with no welding required.
The gate box is held to the round gate frame by the lock (sold seperately). Gate box wraps around your round post, and the lock mounts on the box, through the post, securing both the lock and the box to the round post.
The over sized knob is a retro fit to the existing knob on the Lockey 2000 Series Digital Door Locks. Larger external handle knob is easier to grip to turn the lock.