HAFELE DBB Souber Lock Morticer Jig 001.67.700 with 3 Cutters
HAFELE DBB LOCK MORTICER JIG 001.67.700 w/ 3 Cutters
The HAFELE DBB Morticer, produces a perfect lock recess every time. It is a genuine 5 minute morticer which is acclaimed by locksmiths and builders alike. For anyone who regularly fits mortice locks it will prove invaluable - an accurate, speedy and professional tool that will save time and money.
Features of the Genuine DBB Morticer:
- Cuts a mortice for the body and for the face plate.
- Fast and accurate on doors from 30mm - 85mm thick
- Can cut door hinges and also some strike plates and electric releases.
- includes faster carbide cutters for wood morticing.
- Uses vertical guides, height and depth stops to ensure you do not overrun the cut area.
- Wide range of accessories and special attachments.
- All parts are replaceable.
- Robust construction and precision manufacture.
- Supplied complete with operating manual and plastic carry case.
- The new and improved carbide tipped cutters push on to the jig shaft and lock into position
- This tool will save you time and money by making short work of any lock that needs to be morticed into timber
- It is supplied with three carbide tipped timber cutting bits in sizes of 19mm, 22.2mm and 25.4mm
Benefits of the DBB Morticer
- Saves time and money
- Increases accuracy and speed of mortice cutting
- Can be used on wooden or (with special cutters) aluminium doors
- The self-centering jig cuts marking-up time.
- Only requires a power drill to work
- Dependable and reliable
- All parts are replaceable
Description of Kit/Part
Standard Morticer complete with
- three (3) carbide wood cutters
- plastic carrying case
- Instruction Manual
- Standard shaft (for locks up to 100mm)
Watch the video below and experience the DBB Morticer and what it can achieve for your business.
16mm Timber Cutter for HAFELE DBB Lock Morticer Jig
19mm Timber Cutter for HAFELE DBB Lock Morticer Jig
22.2mm Timber Cutter for HAFELE DBB Lock Morticer Jig
25.4mm Timber Cutter for HAFELE DBB Lock Morticer Jig
Extended Shaft for HAFELE DBB Lock Morticer Jig
298mm long extended shaft for routing depths up to 180mm
The Hafele Mortice Lock for Euro Cylinder will retrofit a 60mm backset Gainsborough 755 mortice lock with a quality Hafele lock alternative
The Hafele Narrow Backset Mortice Lock with a 23mm backset is ideal for use on commercial hinged aluminium frame doors, or on metal gate frames.
The Hafele SLM Series 60mm backset mortice lock is the best choice for a commercial timber door mortice lock, fire rated to AS1905.1-2005 for fire resistant doorsets.
304 Stainless Steel and will retrofit a standard Lockwood 3572 mortice lock.
Lockwood 3572 Mortice Primary Lock Body. Ideal for commercial applications. Finished in satin chrome.
LOCKWOOD 3772 UNIVERSAL PRIMARY LOCK 60mm BACKSET SS
Lockwood Selector® 3772 universal mortice lock.
The new Selector® 3770 series mortice lock was designed to incorporate a greater range of lock functions into one primary lock. In addition to anti-lockout setting, the Selector® 3770 series also includes an industry first selectable holdback feature.
All handing setting (Passage, Combination or Escape) can be adjusted via the hub selector located under the face plate.
LAB pinning kit suits Lockwood and Whitco Locks. Rekey your own Lockwood and Whitco locks.