Home :: Safes and Security Products :: Access Control :: Electronic Locks :: Trilogy T2 Digital Lockset
Trilogy T2 Digital Lockset
The Trilogy T2 Electronic Digital Lockset DL2700WP-26D is a high quality stand alone access control lock that has a key override function.
- Up to 100 3-5 digit codes: 1 master, 10 managers, 90 basic users, 3 one-time service codes
- easily fits in place of a standard knobset
- weatherproof - suitable where weather conditions are a problem (-35C to +66C)
- recommended for timber doors with a thickness between 40mm-47mm
- supplied with a 70mm backset as standard with the options of a 60mm or 127mm latch
- fully reversible with built-in clutching mechanism to protect against forced attack.
- powered by 5 alkaline AA batteries: 175,000 cycles, typical.
- multi level user codes & one time service codes, free passage, group or total lock out modes.
- option of once only use of a code allowing service person access. this code can be reset after its use.
- Alarmlock Trilogy locks are fingertip programmable at vandalproof metal keys.
- key override feature supplied, SC43 keyway.
- programmable relay functions.
- durable BHMA Grade 1 lockset
- available in a satin chrome finish
3mm packing plate available as an optional extra.